The deck that asks YOU the questions…
because the answers…are INside you!
The practice of self-inquiry is a powerful tool for change. These thought-provoking questions combined with mandalas from nature gently interrupt habitual thought patterns and help you see challenges from a different perspective. Simple for anyone to use, these cards can be; meditation tools, journal prompts, conversation starters, problem solvers, daily inspiration, a unique gift, a life-coach-in-a-box.
We humans have a habit of looking OUTside ourselves. Especially for the big things, like love and power and answers to our most challenging questions. And that gets us into all kinds of trouble. The purpose of this deck is to turn that around and practice looking INside ourselves for answers, and in the process, train the mind to ask better questions.
An inspiring gift for:
• Yoga teachers
• Anyone who meditates (or wants to)
Inquiry Cards are getting rave reviews from all kinds of people and we know they’re a great gift because so many of you order piles of them. From the quality of the paper to the rich colors and handcrafted wooden stand, Inquiry Cards are a sensory feast and a life-changing tool.
Spark breakthroughs. Develop your intuition. The answers are inside you. Come on in.
Complete set includes:
• Inquiry Cards – Original Deck of 48 cards with beautiful images from nature seen through a teleidoscope. Six-sided mandalas to break up habitual thought patterns and see your challenges from a different perspective as the questions on the cards are being explored.
• Guidebook with suggested meditations and games to use on your own or in groups.
• Handcrafted wooden stand for displaying a card as you contemplate the question.
• Insight Expansion Pack of 24 additional cards
• Fabric Deck Bag holds the original deck and expansion pack for portability.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. So if for whatever reason you’re not happy with your items, just return your order within one year in its original condition for a full refund.